I love me a bar necklace. They’re really simple and everyday, but can also be tailored to your personal style. I was inspired by some necklaces like these:
I like these a lot and really want to add them to my wardrobe, but the cash flow just isn’t there, if you know what I mean, so I decided to whip some up on my own. They’re not the same (mine are beaded), but the concept and feel translates really well! Let’s get started!
1. Get these items gathered up.
2. Thread some beads onto an eye pin, leaving a little bit of the pin exposed so you can loop it over.
3. Use those pliers to loop the end of the pin so it looks the same on both sides.
4. Hook the chain onto the slightly opened loop. (Yes, I know that the piece has different beads on it! I was making multiple necklaces and I forgot which one I was photographing.) Close up the loop nice and tight.
5. Do the same thing to the other side. It’s that easy.
Since these are so simple, I made 4 of them in about 30 minutes. And they go with all my clothes.