Sometimes I pin these cute quotes and patterns and prints and places and as I’m pinning I think, “Golly, wouldn’t it be nice to DO something with these?” I hope you think that, too, or this tutorial will be kind of awkward for us all. Anyway, let’s get to it, children!
1. Start by scouring your Pinterest boards. If you don’t have Pinterest, don’t worry, you can use any pretty image you’d like! It’s best to stick with images that are similar to your phone’s face, just so that the pictures don’t stretch out and get all pixel-y. It’s better to choose an image that’s larger than you need – you can always crop it to size.
2. Head over to ipiccy.com. Click on the “upload photo” option.
3. Once it’s up, click on the “layer” tab (highlighted in orange) and pick “add photo”. Then choose “upload photos”.
4. See those new photos in the tray on the left? Yeah, you just uploaded those. Draaaaag one of those onto the top of the image already being edited. Just like this.
5. Now you can play around with the different effects offered on the sidebar. (Hint: multiply usually blends the pictures together perfectly!)
6. Tweak the contrast a little – and there you have it!
I made a few here for your viewing (and snatching!) pleasure.
As you can see from these images, you don’t have to choose quotes to layer on top. Cute little images work, too!
Another secret: can’t find a quote on Pinterest that you’re looking for? Well, ipiccy.com also includes an option just to type directly onto your image using any of their pretty fonts – so you can put that awesome lyric right onto your screen! Enjoy. 🙂
P.S. None of these images are mine – or were made by me. If they were, I’d be bragging about them a lot more.