Since today is officially the first day of fall (yipee!), I started thinking about the great things I want to accomplish before this season’s up and Christmas is upon me! Here are a few things I’d like to do. Some practical, some fun, and some silly.
1. Start a gift closet. If I end up doing that, I’ll definitely post about it.
2. Go on a hike. Like a real one. Not like this.
3. Have a fall photo shoot with my sisters.
4. Make candles. Homemade candles!
5. Read a few Lamplighter books. I will be making a post on those soon!
6. Finish organizing my studio.
7. Volunteer at Gleanings for the Hungry. It’s probably my favorite place on Earth.
8. Get all of our family photos organized! I need to scrapbook all of those!
9. Read through Galatians and Ephesians.
10. Bake something new.
Of course, there are lots more things I want to accomplish, but I’m hoping to get to these for sure! Fall is my favorite season; it’s so cozy and welcoming – and I just feel like I can get so much done during this time of year! Well, that’s all folks. I’ll be adding some more fun posts during the next few days!