Do you want to know 50 things about me? Well, even if you don’t – I wrote out half a hundred anyway. And come to think of it, I’ve never heard someone say “half a hundred”. Ever.
1. My favorite color changes every few weeks.
2. One of my favorite foods is homemade noodles.
3. About 80% of my wardrobe is thrifted.
4. I was baptized in the ocean, but I want to be rebaptized.
5. I like black iPhones better.
6. My favorite animal is the turtle.
7. I’m a rollercoaster freak.
8. I failed my driver’s test. Twice.
9. I’ve had surgery on both feet.
10. Chai is my go-to tea.
11. I was nationally recognized for speech and debate for four years.
12. I wish I could pull of the cowboy boot look.
13. I can have a song nearly memorized after hearing it for the first time.
14. I consider myself a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none.
15. I hate throwing things away that I can make into something else.
16. When I was 12, I was in a bible study with women in their 50s.
17. I skipped Kindergarten and did 1st grade twice.
18. I can’t say no.
19. Giants fan all the way.
20. I really, really like succulents.
21. I’ve never met a thrift shop or craft store I didn’t like.
22. I’d like to travel solo someday.
23. Sometimes I like bananas, most of the time I don’t.
24. As soon as I grow my hair out to the length I want it, I cut it. Every time.
25. I’m deathly afraid of frogs.
26. I had half of a toothpick stuck in the bottom of my foot for 2 weeks in the seventh grade.
27. I was homeschooled for 5 years and it’s the best form of education, in my opinion and experience.
28. I love big dogs- especially Great Danes, Dalmatians, Weimaraners, and Pitbulls. This is my Pit. Isn’t she gorgeous?!
29. I am typing and 10-Key certified (pro level). Oh yeah.
30. I did Karate Do for about 3 months and became a yellow belt, so you should watch out.
31. My sisters and I dressed up as the three little pigs and big bad wolf for Halloween 3 years in a row and hated it. Now, I think it’s adorable.
32. My middle name is Rae.
33. I’m about to become a Business Technician for our local Office of Education.
34. My thoughts on living the single life sound kind of appealing right now.
35. I’m a big Survivor fan, even though we have no TV at home.
36. I share a room with all of my sisters and a bed with one of them.
37. I broke my pinky toe once in Mexico. That’s the only bone I’ve ever broken.
38. My heart lives in Texas, even though I’ve only driven through Amarillo on the way to Arkansas.
39. The cat-eye is my every-day makeup look. On the days that I choose to wear makeup.
40. I have a crush on (the young versions of) Gerard Butler and Mark Wahlberg.
41. I’m probably the least athletic and graceful person you would ever meet.
42. I was recently introduced to Netflix and it has ruined my life.
43. I’ve gone to the same church for all 20 years of my life.
44. I don’t look like I’ve aged one day since I’ve been twelve. And I’m not kidding. I was 12 here.
45. My sisters and I all share a phone.
46. I love living in the country. It’s my favorite.
47. I have so many cute business casual/professional suits and attire because of my involvement in public speaking.
48. I really love Pentatonix and I went to a concert of theirs once!
49. My favorite stores that I can’t afford are Anthropologie, Lucky Brand Jeans, and Urban Outfitters.
50. I’ve been saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus.
Now that you know me better, we can be real friends. 🙂